The Patriot Institute is seeking a part-time Director of eCommerce, Marketing and Sales. The Director of eCommerce will serve as the representative for the Patriot Institute’s Patriot Market and seek out new opportunities to include: affiliate and manageable dropship opportunities with partner companies and manufacturers; promote the Patriot Market to new and expanding markets including social media and online advertising; build the Patriot Market brand and online presence.
- The Director of eCommerce is responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies
- Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact within the eCommerce organization for cross functional partners acting as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test eCommerce initiatives
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the eCommerce strategy
- Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
- Develop and oversee the effective planning, QA and execution of content across the websites and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all web content publishing
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to eCommerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into eCommerce projects
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop eCommerce solutions
- Experience with B2C and B2B eCommerce
- Knowledge of e-commerce technology
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase eCommerce sales and profitability
- Provide expertise on current eCommerce industry best practices. Consult on cross-functional projects to ensure eCommerce principles are incorporated
- Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Background in online sales and marketing
The position can be done remotely / online throughout the United States.
Only US residents.
The Patriot Institute provides affiliate and sales leads.
Unlimited earning potential with generous commissions and revenue share program and residual earnings on life of all accounts.
Forward resume with three references to email@example.com