Are you a writer or have always wanted to be a writer?
The Patriot Institute is always looking for talented writers to join our team.
No deadlines write and publish as often as you want! Build your own following of subscribers and regular readers.
As a Patriot Institute columnist, you can earn badges and recognition as a subject matter expert in your field, even be invited to host your own regular webinars and shows on our site. The sky is the limit!
Available topics include:
- News & Current Events
- Politics – Commentary, Analysis and Opinion
- Education – The Education System, Common Core, National and Regional Issues in Education, etc
- American History
- Military History
- Economics – Macroeconomics, personal finance, national economic issues, etc.
- Consumer and Family Economics – couponing, savings, shopping tips and ways to save, etc.
- Emergency Preparedness
- Backyard Farming
- Life Hacks
- Religion, Spirituality & Christianity
Guidelines and rules are simple: No profanity – we are a family friendly site, always cite your sources with appropriate links if you use statistics or facts in your article, provide photo credits if using pictures.
Each of your articles must have a minimum of 300 words and include at least one featured image (again provide photo credit as appropriate).
Yes, you can write on more than one topic without approval from our staff.
Do you have what it takes to become a Patriot Institute columnist? Find out today!
Click the “Apply” button below!